- Scalable – easy to add and remove users
- Secure – built-in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing options
- Competitive Pricing – easy, monthly budgeting with generous monthly call bundle included for each user
- Flexible – make changes, moves and additions instantly
- Reliable, robust platform – running on the highly resilient and secure BroadSoft platform ensures reliability
- No hardware – complete PBX functionality without the hardware
- Remote working – opens up flexible working with seamless remote operation
Hosted VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), in its simplest sense, is a phone system that converts voice calls into data and transmits them over the internet. Hosted in the cloud, VoIP offers small and growing businesses enterprise-level functionality without the corresponding price tag.
Affinity Hosted Voice solution is suitable for businesses of any size with one or multiple sites. We can scale from a solo homeworker to a multi-site network providing seamless, reliable and hassle-free levels of communications. For businesses with multiple sites, we provide Ethernet circuits to ensure maximum call quality, securely linked by our virtual private networks (VPNs). Affinity Hosted Voice call traffic bypasses the public internet entirely, ensuring the absolute quality of service (QoS) for your users.
Affinity Hosted Voice is a market leading hosted VoIP proposition and our future-proof solution ensures you’re ready for the PSTN switch off (link to PSTN SWITCH OFF) in 2025. Not only that, it’s perfect for any business of any size, providing there’s already a fibre broadband or Ethernet connection installed. As we’re using the BroadSoft platform, Affinity Hosted Voice runs on their highly resilient and secure next-generation network and means your telephone system sits in the cloud rather than in the office.
Don’t worry about switching over your current numbers as it’s quick and easy to transfer them over to the BroadSoft platform.
Affinity Hosted Voice comes with an easy-to-use web portal which provides you with a dashboard equipped with convenient access to your information such as call history, voicemails and recorded calls. It also allows you to stay in control wherever you allow features such as call routing to a number of users. You can even tailor each users functionality by adding call features to each individual whenever it’s needed, adding to the flexibility and agility of the solution.
Personalised settings for each business can be set up quickly and easily to ensure each and every call is handled effectively.
With the extensive range of features Affinity Hosted Voice offers, you get so much more than you would with a traditional telephone system, giving you an easier and more cost-effective way to manage all your telephony with an enterprise-grade range of functionality.
Affinity Hosted Voice Feature List:
- Unlimited free on-net calls
- Scalable – add and remove users as required
- Call identifications and effective management
- Full CRM Integration
- In-depth call analysis
- Self-serve portal – you stay in control
- 24/7/365 network monitoring
- Meetme Conferencing
- Flexible number portability – retain your existing numbers
- Call Storage
- Voice messaging with voicemail to email
- Unlimited levels of auto-attendant
- Reliable uptime with secure call re-routing
- Business applications – Instant message, Presence and Video Calling
Working with the best to deliver the best